Friday, March 31, 2006

That whole marriage goal thing


Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that one. Now my friends want to put me online. Not an online dating fan. Tried the eharmony thing and I'm just too guarded about people online. They could be anyone? I mean, really, how do I know for sure that they aren't some psycho killer instead of the fun-loving Friar? (I'm just kidding! I actually know the Friar, we went to school. I'm fairly certian he's not a psycho killer posing as a Baptist preacher. I'm pretty sure, anyway.)

So one friend, Ben Small of the Coney Island Smalls (true devotees will recognize the reference) has suggested this site. I found this one last year, unfortunately it was too late to give it to my friend, Beth, for her birthday, but if she's not dating anyone this year, she is soooo getting a subscription to this. She grew up on a farm and wants to return. Here it is, it's a great read, I know people like this and am in fact related to several like this, so be kind.

7 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

embrace the adventure!

rubyslipperlady said...

I'm not a fan of the roller coaster either. I prefer the adventure of road trip.

rubyslipperlady said...

I'm sure it's eharmony and thanks, but no.

rubyslipperlady said...

BTW, Rubes, speaking of . . .

SUPER said...

whatever!...and what the heck kinda ring is that...looks like a diamond on a curled piece of spaghetti?!

rubyslipperlady said...

It's from Zales and was the first one I found easily. Bite me. It's 2 carats and over 6k if you'll click the link and notice.

I agree, not my fav, but it works here.

rubyslipperlady said...

umm, Cali has earthquakes and if I can draw them out in Japan and NY, do you really want me to move there?

And why put limits on God? I thought you were the Queen of "outside the box."

You know I love ya! Hugs!