Friday, March 03, 2006

I've been tagged

I never was good at tag, but I think I can handle this one from San Nakji.

7 things to do before I die:
1. Go see Punxsutawney Phil on Groundhog Day
2. travel abroad again
3. have a job I enjoy, with people I enjoy (I want both, not one or the other)
4. do nothing but watch movies with someone who will enjoy them with me for 2 straight days
5. have a travel experience that goes as planned (don't travel with me - ever, it never goes well)
6. finish my damn thesis
7. act again on a stage somewhere (OK, so my dream is Dolly from Hello, Dolly, but I know that's way out of my league and I'm OK with that one)

7 things I cannot do:
1. listen to suction sounds too long before gagging (I work at a hospital)
2. Blog without using ()
3. watch Les Mis without crying like a baby
4. sports
5. let go of Kansas
6. believe how hard this really is to come up with 7 things
7. bear lying

7 things I say most often:
1. fabulous
2. I am the Queen of the Freakin' Universe
3. y'all
4. honey (not sure why I've picked this one up, I think it's to avoid people thinking I'm actually from the Frozen Tundra)
5. Don't steal my joy!
6. Dear God, let them approve my thesis SOON!
7. wanna get an adult beverage?

7 books I love:
1. To Kill a Mockingbird
2. Bible
3. Safely Home
4. The Giant Jam Sandwich
5. Bembleman's Bakery
6. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
7. have to add Memoirs of a Geisha, as I am almost done with it and it preoccupies my mind

7 movies I can watch over and over again:
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Kiss Me Kate
3. Godfather's 1 & 2
4. Moulin Rouge
5. Cinema Paradiso
6. Babette's Feast
7. Veggie Tales - Josh and the Big Wall

2 comments:

San Nakji said...

Nice answers. Just on piece of advice. Don't see the movie of the book!

rubyslipperlady said...

Gotcha. I'm almost done now, read last night instead of working on my thesis (shame on me, but I sorta count it as research since I'm writing on cross-cultural communication). I can hardly work today because I'd rather be finishing the book. Will do tonight and then start writing.