Friday, March 10, 2006

My penchant for planning

I'm taking these quotes from the Friar's page.

A schedule defends from chaos and whim. It is a net for catching days. It is a scaffolding on which a worker can stand and labor with both hands at sections of time. Annie Dillard

Spend the afternoon. You can't take it with you. Annie Dillard



I'm a planner. Even if I offer options, they are all planned options. Sometimes this works out great! Othertimes it's a bit of a detriment. Random thought.

2 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

I dont know...you seem less a planner than I am when you are here on vacation

rubyslipperlady said...

I started planning that 2 months before I came. As long as I know when I get to see the people I want/need to see and allow time to do so, what we do within that time isn't as always important. I knew when to be in Denver and when to be in the Springs, etc. I can be flexible within my plans, as long as it's my idea.