Thursday, March 23, 2006

My current residential area

This is a photo journal of my current town -- the Twin Cities (which I realize is really two cities - Minneapolis and St Paul). Just for you SanNakji!

In no particular order they are, so enjoy the fun!


This is a picture of part of the joy of the MN State Fair. I absolutely live for the fair and would go all day everyday if I could. These are two brave friends who spent an entire Saturday at the fair with my last year. Gedney pickles are of course, made in MN.


Another friend and I went out adventuring one 'nice' Saturday afternoon and came upon this random giant snowman. Well, it's one way to get it off the sidewalk.
This is a lake near my home. You know, in the Land of 10,000 Lakes, everywhere you turn you find one.
This shot is also from the Fair. Red Wing shoes are made in Red Wing MN and they had several on display. This one was a touch to big for me to wear around the Fair though.

OK, so apparently this is all I can get onto this post. More in a moment.

3 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Paul Bunyan shoes I see

SUPER said...

You're a pickle freak!

rubyslipperlady said...

I LOVE PICKLES!