Tuesday, March 07, 2006

fun!


OK, completely different from the previous post is this one.

I just love it! I got to work this mornign and found this beautiful speciman of an ink pen. It really works! You pull the top off to find the tweezers. Now the heart and bread don't come out on mine but the other pieces do and it buzzes and the nose lights up if you get it wrong! LOVE IT!

It all started with a mass campaign to my RN's to get my pens back. I would order pens and they'd be gone in a week (3 dozen). That's insane! It's also not good on the budget. Soooo, I harassed and harassed and harassed and started getting really fun pens. I also currently posses a capt. hook on with red and black feathers, a connect four game pen, a purple heart on a spring pen and OOOOOO, a sponge gun pen. So much fun! That doesn't count the ones that rude people have walked off with. The RNs still have to use boring ones, but I get the good ones and I know if you have tried to steal mine.

HANDS OFF or I'll have to operate!

8 comments:

SUPER said...

although I like the pen...you're still a dork.

rubyslipperlady said...

You should see the pen this morning. When I got to work he was all bandaged and there was a long note explaining his injuries and how his operation went sour. His-freakin'-terical!

SUPER said...

nice...who did it? a hot doctor?

rubyslipperlady said...

um, no. It was Heidi.

Friar Tuck said...

This is a cool pen.

rubyslipperlady said...

I know!

SUPER said...

You could have lied and said yes...super hot!

rubyslipperlady said...

All the super hot ones are married.