Thursday, March 30, 2006

Conflict Resolution

(note 3 consecutive posts)

side note - I hate it when I take my phone to lunch and forget to turn it on.

OK, so I've talked about this Sunday School class that I'm teaching on communication. The next two weeks are on conflict resolution. Any suggestions on things that I should be sure to include, little nuggets of wisdom? For those of you familiar with it, I'm utilizing Boundaries Face to Face.

What has worked or not worked for you? Whom is the hardest to confront for you? Why? How have your relationships changed as a result of confrontation and conflict resolution?

I know, this is a lot and am just serving as a thought point for you as I think aloud. I'll be working on this tonight after putting the final minor touches on the ol' thesis (At least I hope and pray they are the final minor touches.) so that I can email it away first thing in the morning, yippee!

Thank you for any thoughts or nuggets of wisdom!

No comments: