Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My desk . . .

I've been tagged by San Nakji and since he has a force shield, I feel I really should follow through here. While I call it my desk, it isn't really. It's the front desk for our Unit at the hospital and everyone uses it, even though I've tried to mark it as my own.

MY THINGS: framed shots of my sisters, a Kansas Jayhawk mug, a green Kansas travel mug with tea in it, a bottle of water, a Captain Hook pen, an operation pen (see March 6 post) and a 'bee kind' stone that someone gave me because I think that they thought I was being mean.

All the other crap is work related and mostly boring: computer, stapler, half a dozen notebooks, slots for papers, a really bad electric pencil sharpener, "RECEIVED" stamp, parking stamp, business cards (not with my name on them) and an isolation gown that someone I'm hoping was wearing because they were cold instead of because they were actually in the iso room.

7 comments:

San Nakji said...

With that Operation pen, nothing else matters! Thanks for the post

rubyslipperlady said...

That's kinda how I feel, too.

And you are most welcome.

SUPER said...

Yeah, well..I'm hoping you changed the picture of me from the crazy hair karaoke picture...and knowing you...there's a fair chance you might have been mean or at least bossy!

rubyslipperlady said...

RUDE!

The shot of you is in the snoopy mobile and then the hooker one as well.

Friar Tuck said...

you two!

rubyslipperlady said...

OK, MOM!

rubyslipperlady said...

OH, you never should have said you don't have anything on your desk from KS. Now, like magic, a care package shall arrive!

Ummm, that memory of the desk, yea, that was both of us. Remember, my dorm room was referred to as the Pit for 4 years. There was a reason. sigh.