5 things I plan to do before I die
- Marry the man of my dreams, if you meet him, let him know I'm here.
- Enjoy the job of my dreams, not sure what that is yet...
- Drive the Weinermobile or Hershey's Kissmobile, that might be the job of my dreams.
- Live in Sterling again.
- Take my whole family on a FABO VACA of our own.
- go ice fishing
- Finish this dadgum thesis (I know, I know, this is really 7, who cares, it's my list and I can make it as long as I want)
5 things I can do
- scrapbook like a madwoman
- buy a bargain for no good reason besides it's a good deal
- sing for the joy of singing
- find the joy in the treasures all around me (without being nauseating to others)
5 things I cannot do
- pass up a bargain (I'm getting better!)
- be a nurse
- marry someone I do not love or is not a Christian
- drive Nascar (or watch it very long for that matter)
- ever give up on those that I love
5 things that attract me to the opposite sex
- humor and laughter
- joy in the silly and small things
- sincerity and genuineness (is that a word?)
- love of his family (but not in a weird way)
- musical ability is always a bonus
5 things I say most often
- those listening to me should probably answer this one
- random thought...
5 celebrity crushes
- ummm, I don't have TV or go to the movies and my thesis research doesn't have a lot of pictures.
- Keith Urban
- Joe Nichols -- he's a cutie with a freakin' awesome voice, love it low!
- Jimmy Wayne -- LOVE "Baby, Baby Stay"
- and always and forever, the man with one of the sexiest tractors around -- Kenny Chesney
- I notice a theme of country music, let me just say "YEEHAW!"