Saturday, September 03, 2005

FABO VACA WEDDING #2


My friends and I took our first FABO VACA to Colorado in 2002 with 6 of us in one Durango (including far too many scrapbooking supplies). The next year 4 of us, 3 originals and 1 addition, headed out on the train to Chicago to be followed by a different group of 4, 3 originals and same addition, the next year for FABO VEGA VACA. This year we opted out of the traditional FABO VACA for a few reasons, namely two VACA weddings. While no one from within the VACA circle married one another (well, Nate & Idella are already married so that doesn't count), the rest of the clan made it a priority to be in attendance at each wedding. First there was Joe 1 & Chrissy in KC the end of April. Debbie & Joe 3, I mean, Andy, were married last weekend at her folks house outside of Sterling. Only Nate couldn't be there as he was finishing up some military training. We all toasted him though with a nice champagne (he would prefer gin & tonics, but you go with what ya got).

This photo includes all the Joes (well, Joe 1, Joe 2 and Joe 3, I mean Andy) and maybe baby Joey? What do you think Nate & Idella. I like it, it has a nice ring to it.

3 comments:

SUPER said...

All I can say is...I'm slightly concerned about your outfit in this picture..I need to see it bigger to see what I'm really looking at..to make sure it's okay. Got any other pics of it?

rubyslipperlady said...

my outfit is cool and sharp! Heather, one of my cool friends, is sitting here and saw me in it to a wedding yesterday and she says it's fine, "Not dorky at all." so there.

Damn, I'm sexy!

SUPER said...

I saw a better pic of it in the ones you emailed...i thought that white and black part was some sort of weird belt or something. I give my okay on the outfit from now on...sorry!