Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I know...too many




I have used more ellipses today than I probably have in my whole life. Odd observance.

I realize this is overload for one day, but as mentioned previously, I don't like my job and I'm bored at work. I've saved these photos and want to load them up before I forget so that then I can delete them, blah, blah, blah.

More from the Cabin, yea!

First -- I built that fire.

Second -- Lynnae & I almost broke that teeter-totter. I don't think it was made for big people.

Third -- How awesome and fun and cute is this picture of Lisa! I just love it, I might even stick it in a frame. Fun!

Now, don't you wish you could have been there?

5 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

looks like you had a good time.

rubyslipperlady said...

A good time is always had when you can get away with good friends.

SUPER said...

you are how old?

rubyslipperlady said...

bite me, you know that you would have been on the teeter-totter, too, if you'd been there!

SUPER said...

Nah...with my history of breaking chairs...I definitely think I would have been frightened of a teeter- totter and busting my butt!