Thursday, September 29, 2005

I hate running games

However, I am willing to play this version of tag. In no particular order...

5 things I plan to do before I die

  • Marry the man of my dreams, if you meet him, let him know I'm here.
  • Enjoy the job of my dreams, not sure what that is yet...
  • Drive the Weinermobile or Hershey's Kissmobile, that might be the job of my dreams.
  • Live in Sterling again.
  • Take my whole family on a FABO VACA of our own.
  • go ice fishing
  • Finish this dadgum thesis (I know, I know, this is really 7, who cares, it's my list and I can make it as long as I want)

5 things I can do
  • scrapbook like a madwoman
  • buy a bargain for no good reason besides it's a good deal
  • sing for the joy of singing
  • find the joy in the treasures all around me (without being nauseating to others)
  • YMCA

5 things I cannot do
  • pass up a bargain (I'm getting better!)
  • be a nurse
  • marry someone I do not love or is not a Christian
  • drive Nascar (or watch it very long for that matter)
  • ever give up on those that I love

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex

  • humor and laughter
  • joy in the silly and small things
  • sincerity and genuineness (is that a word?)
  • love of his family (but not in a weird way)
  • brain
  • musical ability is always a bonus

5 things I say most often

  • those listening to me should probably answer this one
  • ya'll
  • fabulous
  • random thought...

5 celebrity crushes

  • ummm, I don't have TV or go to the movies and my thesis research doesn't have a lot of pictures.
  • Keith Urban
  • Joe Nichols -- he's a cutie with a freakin' awesome voice, love it low!
  • Jimmy Wayne -- LOVE "Baby, Baby Stay"
  • and always and forever, the man with one of the sexiest tractors around -- Kenny Chesney
  • I notice a theme of country music, let me just say "YEEHAW!"

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Thanks that was fun

SUPER said...

my fav is that you put love of his family- but not in a weird way! too funny!

rubyslipperlady said...

WEll, you don't really want a guy who loves his mama too much, ya know. Or like that freak that Rachel dated on Friends, ya know, the yetti?

SUPER said...

Ummm...actually, at this point...I'd just be happy to have the date! Just call me Desperate in Denver...for a J-O-B and a M-A-N!!