Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Introducing...

Taking a cue from one of my friends, here's a little rundown of who's who listed in my blog buddies.

Sarah-Ruby: One of my dear sisters (haven't convinced the other one to join the club yet) who is living in D-town, Denver. Our parents never intended for her to be named Ruby, but after one too many folks leaving off the 'h' she called me in frustration wanting to change her name to Ruby (where this came from I have no idea). The name stuck. She is a riot! She's bright, freakin' hilarious, musical (just auditioned for American Idol) and one hot chica! You've got to read about AI and the entry about dead people and all of the comments attached. Too good!

The Friar: Dear friend from college, we were 'reunited' after not seeing each other for 8-9 years this past summer. What a hoot! Have you noticed that I like to surround myself with funny people? It makes life so much richer. Anyway, Clint is a pastor out in Colorado Springs and has something to say about most things. He's an intellect, a sage and brave soul, living out his life in Jerry Springer-land. Did I mention that it is all his fault that I even have a blog in the first place?

Bubba: Same as the Friar, only this is a devotional blog for him.

Laura: Well, let's see. BFF since 1st grade. We've seen the good, the bad and the ugly of each other and love each other still. I miss her dearly since she's down south in TX and I'm stuck in the Frozen Tundra of MN. She has a heart of gold, is smart (even without her degree, heeheehee) and also, a freakin' riot! She is never at a loss of what to say, she just keeps busy enough that she doesn't blog very often at all which is a huge bummer.

Jedi & School-mate Shawna: These are one and the same with the latter being a more theological site. She is a joy and I loved having her perspective throughout grad school. She and I share a joy for Jesus and tea. She's had a wild year and with the completion of her thesis at hand it will only be wilder, stop in and see what she has to say.

2 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

You are so sweet. I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

rubyslipperlady said...

I can hardly wait!