Friday, September 16, 2005

Fun places to Stay

When I travel, I typically stay with family in friends. However, I have decided to add some special links to places where I, or someone in my family, has stayed. This is sort of spurred on by my immense dislike for the aforementioned Sterling Inn. Hedricks Exotic Animal Farm & B&B is fun but they don't have a website, so alas, they lose out here.

The place in Park Rapids, Sleeping Fawn Resort, has been mentioned before and is a great getaway!

The place near Abilene KS, is owned by some friends of mine. I have never had the pleasure of staying there myself, but hope to sooner rather than later.

Liberal is my hometown and ya have to give props to the homies, right? Anyway, I have also not really ever stayed here, but have been inside when we booked the delux suite for my folk's anniversary several years ago.

Any suggestions that should be added? What fun places have you stayed?

3 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

I was on a hostel kick for a while there. That was kinda fun!

rubyslipperlady said...

Have you ever stayed in a yurt?

rubyslipperlady said...

Hey, homie, I'm there for ya. (OK, so I was really hoping I was using the lingo correctly, one never knows what Rubes might tell me, ya know.)