Saturday, September 03, 2005

I love...

God
my family -- mom, dad, sarah-ruby, ang, gran, grandad, et.al.
SC
my friends
the fair
food on a stick
traveling
sleep
movies
laughing until it hurts
crying until there are no more tears
riding with the top down (not my top, the car top)
scrapbooking

Among other things and not particularly in order are the above things that I love (or at least feel very strongly about). When I get to combine more than one, imagine the joy. May you all be able to find a deep sense of joy this weekend among things you feel positivley strong about.

NOTE: 'thesis writing' is not listed above. I feel strongly about it, it's just not a strong positive feeling.

4 comments:

SUPER said...

Thank goodness you clarified on the whole top issue. Unfortunatley I already had a vision in my head...it wasn't pretty!

Friar Tuck said...

I cant understand the crying thing, I HATE CRYING!

rubyslipperlady said...

I don't mind a good cry, infact it's good to cry until there is nothing left.

SUPER said...

Unless you're psycho and do it 5 times a day!