Wednesday, September 14, 2005

"you could dance to it"

Right now I'm preparing to work on my thesis. My friend is trying to get help with her Gateway and the hold music is not the best. She said, "I can't tell if it's French or Spanish, but it's a Bob Dylan wannabe." It's now on speaker phone and I have no idea who it is but it is in English that even I can understand. Thesis work will drive anyone mad.

I really don't have much to say here, just felt like it was time to add something. While not as entertaining as ...

ooooh, now they've told us who is singing this next song, Norah Jones and Charlie Hunter? I have no idea who Charlie is seeing as how I mostly listen to country and Christian music. I would like to offer up that I do know who Norah is though and she's quite good. I ramble... I know, shocking...

Anyway, while not as entertaining as Sarah-Ruby's most recent adventures with American Idol, I'll come up with something.

This weekend a couple of friends and I are going up north to a cabin on a lake. Two of us were there in the bug-infested month of June, but I'm looking forward to the cooler weather and fall foilage. I can hardly wait! The scenery, of all kinds, will be well worth the trip.

Oh, by the way, having a good hair day, too bad you aren't all here to enjoy it!

Thus end the ramblin's of my mind...

...for the moment...

5 comments:

SUPER said...

you and your hair! wierd!

rubyslipperlady said...

When you are having a good hair day you just have to share the sexiness. It would be cruel not to share.

Friar Tuck said...

I dont get all the discussion about your hair Amy.

rubyslipperlady said...

I'm a hair reject and a good hairday is always a day worth rejoicing. I would plan my life around my hair appointments so that we'd go out that night since I had sexy hair. Silly, but the little things that make me happy. There really is nothing like a good hair day. I might seem a bit obsessed with my hair, I'm not, really. I promise.

Friar Tuck said...

yeah I dont think I have had to use a comb for about 5 years now. Just run my hands through it until it looks nice and go. Some advantages to being a middle aged man ya know!