Wednesday, September 21, 2005

2 more...

OK, so that no one gets unhappy at being excluded...

Sha-nae-nae: This is my sister's roomie and BFF and I appreciate her being there when I cannot. She's pretty darned funny as well, although, I the prude, think she has way to much wicked fun. :) She's bright and entertaining and has a beautiful bedroom (is it weird to say that?) and a huge tolerance for the beasts, Josie & Gabster. Have you also noticed a trend in surrounding myself with bright individuals? Not sure what that means...

Robin: This is my sister's BFF from way back when. She's spent way too much time at our house growing up and knows far too much for my comfort level. She has one of my dream jobs, working with alumni at her alma mater (although I would want to work at mine, not hers) and knows the joys and sorrows of L-town. Did I mention that she's both bright and funny?

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Copy Cat!

rubyslipperlady said...

I wondered if that came out right, alas. My favorite is when you came in and through yourself dowon on the living room floor and siad that you were going to die. Angie remarked, 'It's Ok, We'll bury you in a nice spot.' I love that story!

rubyslipperlady said...

Indeed, I gave you credit though.

rubyslipperlady said...

Again, wondered about that comment, but when you have taste, you have taste.