Saturday, February 18, 2006

thesis update - Feb. '06

I turned my thesis in on Dec. 9. I picked it up, complete with comments from my advisor and first reader, on Feb. 14.

Happy Valentine's to me.

The comments were not what I was hoping for to say the least. There needs to be extensive rewriting of ch. 5 (final chapter) and that's really all I remember from the notes. I've only read them once and then set it aside for a bit of my life to happen. This weekend this is a big part of my life though. ick.

That's it. That's all I know. Insert biggest frustrating and heavy sigh that you can imagine.

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

bummer

SUPER said...

sucks to be you. guess it's your punishment for not sending your sister a valentine's day card you big rudy-head! ha

rubyslipperlady said...

For the love of God - let it go, ya freak!

Still_Waiting_for_the_Dawn said...

Would you want me to read it to offer any suggestions? I'm more than willing to, esp since I know you are frustrated with how things are :(