Tuesday, February 07, 2006

not at all unique to me

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Dir. of Alumni & Parent Services at Sterling College (my Alma Mater)
2. Sales Associate at Victoria's Secret (wouldn't you like to know the secret?)
3. Receptionist at Monterey Artists (a country music booking agency)
4. Usher at the Ryman Auditorium (talk about some great free concerts)

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Princess Bride
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Kiss Me Kate
4. Moulin Rouge

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Nashville TN
2. Liberal KS
3. St Louis MO
4. Coldwater KS

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy - I'm now officially hooked and I don't even have a TV!
2. really, I don't own a TV
3.
4.

Four Places I've Vacationed:
1. Chicago
2. NYC
3. Grand Canyon
4. Mt. Rushmore

Four Websites I visit daily:
1. www.yahoo.com
2. www.sterling.edu
3. my blog and those of my buddies
4. my dream home

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. chocolate
2. beef
3. Korean (no fish)
4. Italian

Four Places I'd like to be right now:
1. on vacation
2. with the fam
3. in a job I love
4. in the arms of the man I love

6 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Thanks for doing the meme.

It was sweet of you.

rubyslipperlady said...

What a great word: meme. Did I tell you that I included it in my thesis. I know longer remember what my thesis says and if it's still in there, but I tried.

Friar Tuck said...

Yeah it comes from biology and DNA patterns.

San Nakji said...

Yay for the Korean food! Boo for not having a TV!

SUPER said...

So, who exactly got you hooked on Grey's anatomy? It's definitely a keeper!
And I agree...Yeah for the Korean food. That makes me crave that tiny little place in Wichita. Mmmm...(of course that also makes me think of Savute's--double mmmmm!)

rubyslipperlady said...

bummer, wrote a remark and it disappeared, hmmmm.

All this talk of Korean food is making me hungry, I think I'll head for some tomorrow or Friday - yea!

I can't have a TV because I'm addicted. I decided that since I was supposed to be working on my master's degree I thought I should study instead of watch TV.

Beth got me hooked on Grey, dang it! It only takes once.

Speaking of addictions - I'm scrapping on Friday - yea!