Saturday, February 11, 2006

barnyard

I work at a hospital on the trauma unit. There can be up to 20 patients, some of whom reside very near my desk. All day long it has smelled like a barnyard. Occupational hazzard, I guess. However, I didn't sign up for this crap (pardon the pun, or not). This was a job to get me through grad school. I can almost see the light and am wondering what comes next. Hopefully something more fragrant, like the cherry blossoms in Springtime in Japan.

Hasta la vista! (Sorry, but I use my limited Spanish, far more often than I use my even more limited Japanese and the Espanol just came to mind first.)

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

have a good weekend

Still_Waiting_for_the_Dawn said...

i understand the waiting....waiting to get done with a phase of life.

did you get to defend your thesis in jan? (hope I'm not pushing a sore spot...just rooting for you)

rubyslipperlady said...

I finally get to pick up my thesis tonight. Who knows what's next and when I'll defend.

Still_Waiting_for_the_Dawn said...

Praying for you.

:)