Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Back from the mountains . . .

Reluctantly. Yes, I had a wonderful time in the Rocky Mountains and am regretfully back in the Frozen Tundra. sigh. More on my time, my friends, my fam and the interview tomorrow. Time to go home.

DON'T FORGET!
Tomorrow is International Pancake Day and should dine on the fabo flapjacks at least once throughout the day. I'll be making them here at work for breakfast and lunch and then joining the friends at IHOP. It's been brought to my attention that they are giving away FREE shortstacks (perfect for TX Laura). I think it's a fundraiser of some sort - they want you to donate that money to some charity maybe. I really don't know and am a bit too tired to get it straight. I was up by 4:30 this morning to catch my plane. yikes! That's rough for a night owl like me.

I'm off to pick up some Chinese on my way home, or maybe Korean, although it's completely out of my way. Yup, that's the winner. I may even eat it there and read my Geisha book I started on the plane this morning.

OK, really beginning to ramble. Have I mentioned yet that I miss the mountains? sigh.

Anyone know of a good job in the mountains for me? sigh. thanks anyway.

No comments: