Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tea crazy

I've gone a bit crazy online lately, fortunately, my credit card was not involved. Yea for that small miracle of self-control (although the day is not over)!

Anyway, I'm adding a few more tea sites on the sidebar and they are fun! I'm also including my fav tea from that place (if I can narrow it down to just one).

A coworker and I are planning a few tea excursions coming up and then I have a new friend coming over for soup and tea tomorrow, yea!

I'm off to make myself another (3rd) cup of tea to help me get through another afternoon of Frozen Tundra doldrums and no sunshine.

What a simple pleasure tea brings to me!

7 comments:

SUPER said...

FREAK!

Still_Waiting_for_the_Dawn said...

Yeah, I've done that whole going crazy thing before with tea. Sigh, it's so easy!

We should get together soon and have/make tea :)

Speaking of which...I'm inspired to make some. Phil's in his first all day Saturday class--I dont miss those one ounce!

Friar Tuck said...

Tea Tea Tea. As for me, I will stick with Starbucks.

SUPER said...

Hate Tea...Hate Starbucks. But I will go have myself a bourbon and diet coke! Mmmm...tasty!

Amy...mom and dad have 2 bottles of tequila? WHAT?!

rubyslipperlady said...

The folks have WHAT?! What for? Why? I need a bottle for my emoritas. WHAT?

Tea rocks! (Not as much as a shot of Jose perhaps)

Had Starbucks (chai) this morning. A sweet friend gave me a gift card for Christmas, yea!

Shawna, what about this coming Sunday afternoon? I'll drop you a line.

rubyslipperlady said...

Pretty much teh chai is all I drink , hate coffee. I only had 1 shot, good grief! What can I say, I like the worm -- ummm protein!?

SUPER said...

Tea- Gross!
Chai- Gross!
Coffee- Gross!
Tequila- Gross!
WORMS- DISGUSTING!