Thursday, January 05, 2006

News from my world

  • haven't heard anything about my thesis for a month, have tried to contact committee to no avail (thus far anyway)
  • had a great phone interview for the Hershey's Kissmobile and hope to hear from them within the next week, the east tour starts the end of this month
  • received much tea for Christmas and am enjoying it a great deal
  • had a great Christmas at home with the fam without any blow-ups!
  • enjoying not writing the thesis and reading for fun like a mad woman, mostly mags and fiction, but loving it!
  • didn't get the Chamber job, but the more I learn the better that sounds
  • applied for 2 more jobs in L-town whilst I was home, one that I really want and even looked at houses while I was there, just in case

5 comments:

Still_Waiting_for_the_Dawn said...

Interesting---I've got a load of pressure about my thesis right now. Just finished chapter 5 and am working on apendices, etc. Dr. D wants me to defend really really soon too. Sometimes I feel like AH! No! Not ready. Sometimes I'm like, ok, hurry up rest of committee and let me know..

rubyslipperlady said...

OK, when I typed this there were bullets that made it easier to read, alas.

Good to hear from you. I think I have everything done but the defense, but who knows.

Still nothing from anyone.

Friar Tuck said...

almost there AMY almost there!

Still_Waiting_for_the_Dawn said...

Well, hopefully you can defend soon :) I am so ready to have a oh-my-I-am-DONE-with-my-thesis-party

SUPER said...

Just keep harrassing them. They harrassed you to get it done...now it's your turn!