Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My word for 2006

I've discovered a new word and would like to share it with you all.

woopknacker

I learned this glorious word while playing Balderdash Firdya night at my palce with a bunch of friends. While this wasn't one of our words, I was waiting for people to finish writing and started to read the unused answers on the cards that we had already played. All of a sudden I shouted out, "I'm a woopknacker!" Needless to say, laughter was spread and upon it's dying down, I shared the meaning of said word and not one dissent was heard.

woopknacker - n. an agressive, loud-mouthed person

woopknacker. Use it in your life (without referring to me).

Another one that is always good is pulchritudinous. LOVE IT! Particularly when paired with 'pizza.'

9 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

lol

SUPER said...

Will ALWAYS love pulchritudinous and continue to use it profusely in a plethora of conversations!

And Gee...can't imagine why no one argued with you on the other!

rubyslipperlady said...

I think that it might be fair to say that all the women that have thus commented are indeed woopknackers.

carrie said...

Love the word! Way to expand the vocab.

rubyslipperlady said...

You know me, all about education! heeheehee Now if only I could get this MA defense scheduled!

MZPEACH said...

OH my goodness. I love the word too. Don't feel bad, I am a woopknacker too.

rubyslipperlady said...

Woopknackers unite!

John Elder, MFT said...

I'm just getting ready to describe a patient as a woopknacker - I also found the term in Balderdash, just a few days ago. Ironically, the woopknacker had the honest definition of "woopknacker" during our recreation period that day!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!