Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sunday's fun


I am prone to lock my keys in my car. That's why I liked living in Sterling (among other reasons). When you live in a small town, you don't lock your car and infact will often leave the keys in the ignition. Well, I did anyway. I have roadside assitance on through my cell phone just for such a reason, well and incase my car doesn't start in this frozen tundra. I have used it often. This is Church Marty trying to get in even when he had no idea what he was doing (you know I love you, Marty!).

By the way, I did get the RA to come and let me into my car and there were my keys! Right on the front seat in my purse, where I left them. ARGH!

This photo is from my phone and I'm not sure how to make it normal. bummer.

2 comments:

SUPER said...

ummm...a guy that works at the SWD Times had his car stolen last week...from work! ha He left the keys in the ignition and unlocked...and it was parked behind the paper...and he went to leave..and no car.

Some things just aren't a good idea, no matter where you live, AMY!

SUPER said...

Go Roger...Yeah..I accidentally moved your dad's car once...with mine! He didn't think it was funny either. He should have learned!