Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Kiss that goodbye

I'm heartbroken. Really.

I just checked my voicemail and had a message from the Kissmobile people. I didn't get the job. How could I not get the job?! I was born for this job, really, I was! Ask people who know me well (which I realize is most of you who are reading this already). I'm bummed. I was just sure I had it. I mean, even when I knew that the east tour started the end of this month and I hadn't heard. Even when I knew that they had not called me for a second interview. Even though I was over qualified. I WAS SURE IT WAS MINE!

Good grief. If I am not the postergirl for the Kissmobile, I just don't know who is really.

I'd like to stage a boycott, but hey! we're talking chocolate here.

heavy sigh

again

again

My life goes on, I thought it was coming, but there was hope. I am really glad that they called me back though to tell me. That was good. I am sure that God has something great instore for me, I just thought this would be such a fun and unique way to serve Him, ya know. You go God! Thanks for the way awesome opportunity to interview and dream about driving the Kissmobile. It was fun. Thanks! Now help me to open to your plan.

5 comments:

SUPER said...

Well my friend...it just wasn't meant to be. But, the next one will be and it will be a better position for you to make a bigger impact! I've got the faith!

rubyslipperlady said...

But where's the chocolate and the giant truck shaped like something fun!

Friar Tuck said...

Maybe you can just run around the country giving lots of people real kisses instead.

;)

carrie said...

Bummer, friend... I was hoping that job for you too. But I can't wait to see where God takes you. Keep dreaming.

rubyslipperlady said...

Umm, Friar Tuck, that option would probably get me arrested.