Thursday, December 01, 2005

what about you?

Alright, I've decided to put this sort of stuff on my bloggitty blog and just refer all those who email it to me to this loverly site. Feel free to cut and paste and add your own answers to your blog.


1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? mix & match Green from my mom; haven't pulled out the Christmas china -- Johnson Brother's Friendly Village
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? What am I not? The World is Flat, Safely Home by Randy Alcorn, something by Gwen Shamblin, Sweat the Small Stuff by Bruce & Stan and The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? DELL, boring, I'm at work
4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? I love games! Has to be Catch Phrase
5. FAVORITE SMELL? the cinamon-y holiday smell...or a great smelling guy, remember one of my favorite boys used to wear Drakkar.
6. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Any number of the nasty things from working here at the hospital.
7. FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN T HE MORNING & GET OUT OF BED? Thank you God for another morning and my goodness it's chilly once I'm not under my giant pile of blankets.
8. FAVORITE COLOR(S)? green
9. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? pink
10. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? depends on who is calling, caller-ID has changed my world there.
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? many options, love Braden for a boy or girl, use the nickname Brady
12. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE? Somedays I just don't know. I should say Jesus and that is true often, but other days I let life get ahold of me and run.
13. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate, hands down.
14. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? ummm, ya.
15. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? not anymore
16. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? no thank you, prefer the bright and shiney or somewhat dreary or lightly snowy day
17. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1976 Ford LTD, giant of all vehicles
18. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Audrey Hepburn, why not
19. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Might have to go with a well-made emorita, smooth glass of red wine or the MOJITO
20. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? 12-5
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI ? Yes, mostly
22. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? a world traveler and philanthropist
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR WHAT WOULD IT BE? my hair color when I was a bit younger.
24. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF-EMPTY? typically half full, unless I'm having a bad day
25. FAVORITE MOVIES? When Harry Met Sally, Cinema Paradiso and far too many more
26. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? yes
27. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? all sorts of treasures: luggage, purses, old t-shirts that I want made into a quilt, gift wrap stuff, wardrobe boxes, dust bunnies...
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 4
29. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE / SCARY THING? well, last night is was the live mouse I saw scamper across the floor of the store where I was visiting with a friend while enjoying a cup of cocoa.
30. FAVORITE CD? Right now? Katina's Christmas CD -- love it!
31. FAVORITE TV SHOW? TV? I don't have a clue -- no TV.
32. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? I like them both
33. HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOG? I like them both but hot dogs really are better with chili, cheese and onions.
34. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? There's nothing like having the good Dr. around, particularly at 10, 2 & 4.
35. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? too many options, the Grand Canyon?
36. WHAT WALLPAPER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? A picture of my sisters and I at Camp Snoopy this past May. Too fun!

2 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

So you wake up happy?

Not me!

My first word, "Shit...already???"

rubyslipperlady said...

Not always happy, I just try to set the tone for the day and it makes a difference. Makes me sound like one of those wacky sunshine and roses kinda folks, but it helps to remember that it's not about me, I guess. Particualarly when I"m walking into my job of which I am sick.