Wednesday, December 14, 2005

excercise

I'm not a fan of excercise, but I know that I have a lot of energy to burn and it's too cold and icy to get out and about outside so I decided to do a little something for me. I don't have the available funds to join a gym and that's not really my preference anyway. I live in a apt. with no TV so a video is out. SOOOOO... I decided to buy a little kit to teach me how to bellydance. It's supposed to be great excercise and lots of fun. Who knows? Maybe some day I want to (and have someone that I want to) show my belly to someone. heeheehee

It even came with finger cymbals!

5 comments:

SUPER said...

OK..that's hysterical. But seriously, I've heard it really is a good workout. They have classes and videos for striptease too. Not that you'd want to work it out for just anybody..but if ever there is a hubby, I'm sure he'd enjoy it.

SUPER said...

Why...are you interested? Perhaps she'll let you borrow it after she's got it mastered!

Friar Tuck said...

I briefly did this DVD belly dancing routine with a guy that is in his mid 20s that was in my youth group and a couple of girls that had brought it over that were in my youth group when I was in Montana.

It was fun. But I did not really do that well with it.

rubyslipperlady said...

OK so it's one of those little tiny kists in a box that you can get lots of places, like Barnes and Noble for instance at the front desk and they're like $7 or something. You know, they have them for bonsai, etc. This is a little booklet and comes with 2 sets of finger cymbols and even some belly jewelry. I will not be wearing that anytime soon. I mean it is really cold here in the Frozen Tundra. It's been snowing all night and day and is about 30 degrees although weather.com says it feelsl more like 21. I guess it's not as bad as it could be, but I ramble. Anyway. The point is that it's too cold to be bearing your belly even if you have rock hard abs, which I don't. Ramble, ramble, ramble.

SUPER said...

This entire idea and conversation and imagery has totally freaked my freak.
I can no longer think of it. I need to stop laughing someday and be able to breathe again.