Saturday, December 17, 2005

OK, my turn to add a quiz

You scored as Sleeping Beauty. Your alter ego is Princess Aurora, a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty! You are beautiful and enchanting, and as sweet as ever.

Sleeping Beauty

88%

Donald Duck

75%

Pinocchio

63%

Goofy

63%

Cinderella

56%

Peter Pan

50%

The Beast

44%

Cruella De Ville

31%

Ariel

31%

Snow White

25%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

It's a long quiz and not the best, but here ya go. Don't know that I'm really a sleeping beauty, well, Of course the beauty part is true and I do enjoy a good sleep, but...

3 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

I tried this but the links all took me back to blogger.

rubyslipperlady said...

OK, so I don't really know what I'm doing, and I was trying to be ahead of the game and as cool as the Friar. Alas, no one is that cool.

SUPER said...

You scored as Cinderella.

Your alter ego is Cinderella! You often find yourself doing a lot of housework, but if you are patient, your hard work usually pays off. You are prone to losing things, so dont rush through everything.