Wednesday, December 14, 2005

If...

If I move back to L-town, I want to...

a. take espanol lessons to brush up my 3 years of high school and 1 year of college, never used Spanish verbage

b. take kick-boxing with Rubes. that way I have someone to help get me off the floor when I about die from pain

c. get a massage at least everyother week if not every week. hey, I'll need it after kick-boxing

d. bond with the fam by scrapping more (mom, Rubes, AJanet - she could make cards, and AKathy and Kara), sewing more (Rubes and AJanet) and cooking more Mexican food (Connie). One can never have too much Mexican food.

e. get to the point where I can be the Queen of Pancake Day forever.

f. go to the cabin more often, at least 3 times a year, with family and friends

g. buy a full-sized beautiful truck

Some of those things I really want to happen anyway, but they just make more sense if you start in L-town.

6 comments:

SUPER said...

1. You'll need the Spanish. I could use it desperately.
2. Kickboxing rules!
3. They actually did have my old massage person doing massage out of the kickboxing studio. Don't know if she still does or not.
4. You know we'd get our scrappety scrap and sewing on. A. Janet would be "SEW" excited.
5. To truly be the QUEEN of Pancake Day forever...you first...have to actually participate and RUN in the race!
6. Cabin- I LOVE that smell!
7. TRUCK-SCHMUCK!

rubyslipperlady said...

YOU are a schmuck.

How much is a massage is L-town? Maybe we should go over Christmas?

SUPER said...

I haven't had one since I lived here before..but I think it was $25 for 30 min. or $40 for an hour. But there are several other places now that offer them I believe. Who knows. I don't think I'll have money to do that while you are here. Any money I have is gonna have to pay my way to KC...and bills...and make up for only getting 1 check next month. NASTY! Praying Grandpa gives the normal cash at Christmas! and Santa too!

Friar Tuck said...

If any of you are up here, there are several places where you can get a massage that are open fairly late where you dont even need an appointment.

Most of them go under the label--Oriental Massage.

They even have coupons in the phone book.

Do you want me to look up the prices for you?

rubyslipperlady said...

Ummm, Uhhh, no thank you.

YA FREAK!

yucky!

SUPER said...

That is too scaredy for me!