Thursday, December 08, 2005

RACE

When in a hospital setting, always remember to run the RACE.

R - Rescue
A - Alert
C - Confine
E - Evacuate

I don't know what this really has to do with life or if I have enough energy or care enough to come up with some brilliant parallel, but there it is nonetheless.

We have JCAHO (something like that) here this week at the hospital. They are the governing board of hospitals, like the NCA for colleges & universities. Tell me when we're having fun.

By the way, the number 1 way to fight infection is TO WASH YOUR HANDS! Remember those stickers from grade school that were on the bathroom mirrors? "Wash your hands, drown a germ."

Really, I'm just a bit bored and more than a bit tired and I wanted to post about something, so here ya go. Think I'll run spell check now. Only had 1 misspelled word, now it's fixed. Technology is pretty good sometimes, but do we rely on it too much? yup.

1 comment:

SUPER said...

I hate JACHO. They are the ones that audit all the files for Youthville for the state. TALK ABOUT STRESSING ME OUT!

And...you DO have an error in your post after this one. You typed her instead of here, when talking about Shari. Yes..I too am bored. LOL!

But it's official, I can now substitute. Obviously, I will only sub at Southlawn. But, I'll get paid more to do that then my actual job! Funny.