Thursday, December 01, 2005

Addictions

I have successfully succeeded in passing along two of my addictions to my friends. Fortunately they aren't rehab-worthy, but full of joy -- I promise!

Those addictions are scrapbooking and tea. I clinched the tea deal with Chris last night when I took her to the Tea Source for sample night. It was so fun! We tried oolongs, which I have decided are not for me. We then tried a pot of the Almond Brittle, not as good as The SpecialTea's Almond Cookie (which is amazing with some milk and sugar!) and a pot of a new herbal, Lazy Susan, which was great!

Time to go home, maybe make some soup and then have a nice cup of herbal tea (so as not to keep me up) and do some reading. Still deciding if that will be for fun or serious. hmmm. Decisions, decisions...

2 comments:

SUPER said...

You will NEVER change my mind on the whole TEA business. NEVER!

rubyslipperlady said...

steamers are much better since there is no coffee included. I had one last night as well, at my local Christian bookstore, it was cheesecake. YUMMY!

I don't know that tea is really an addiction for me, more like a great joy. Scrapping though, I'm hooked and probably should seek help.