Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Time for a cup of tea!

Found some more tasty tee, my friends. This one came to me from Shawna (links to her blogs on side). I've only had the Mint Energy but it's delightful! So smooth! Better than this green tea I"m drinking right now that I forgot about and steeped a bit too long. Anyway, I don't think I get anything free for linking these folks on my blog (I did for Adagio though, yea!). Now to find out if the tea is available here and if it's cheaper here or online. Oftentimes, when shopping online the shipping makes it all the same. Anyway, I ramble. May you all have a glorious day, filled with the joy of the simple treasures of life -- like a nice glass of hot tea!

3 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

What about coffee? I had a caramel mountain mocha last night. Yummy!

rubyslipperlady said...

ick! Coffee is aweful! I can enjoy the aroma but never the taste. I really don't even like things flavored coffee. I worked with a gal who would put coffee in her frosting and I, Amy the sweets lover, would take the frosting off. ick!

rubyslipperlady said...

OH, yea. And coffee stunts your growth. I'm sure I heard that from wise sage when I was young, but no one seems to believe me.