Thursday, October 13, 2005

Mark your calendar NOW!

Ladies and gentlemen, now is the time to start planning.

FEB. 28 IS SHROVE TUESDAY AKA PANCAKE DAY! You will find their site under my links. Now that Sarah-Ruby has moved back home, she will be qualified to run in the International Pancake Race again. She's already started training! I'm so proud (and a bit jealous) that I can burst!

I don't know where I'll be in Feb as a whole, but I will guaran-damn-tee ya that I try my hardest to get to L-town for all of the festivities. Yee-haw!

4 comments:

SUPER said...

Okay Roy D. Mercer! Oh and I love how you said I'm training. I mean..let's face it..it's not even a .5 mile race! I do at least run more than that now...just not very fast!

rubyslipperlady said...

OHMYGOSH! I AM SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY STAND IT! Bring on the competition, baby! I can hardly wait to come and cheer louder than anyone else EVER!

SUPER said...

You could run along on the sidelines with pom poms...just a though.

rubyslipperlady said...

I don't run, period.