Wednesday, October 12, 2005

randomness from my world

As I start typing, I have no idea what will come forth here, which is an interesting turn of a phrase seeing as how one patient near me just puked. yea.

I'm looking for a job all over, not madly, but I'm ready to move on. Trying to focus on the ol' thesis, but somedays you have to take a break, you know. Looked at jobs with the State of Kasas today. Don't think so. Random things that I think to look up, really.

Boss is on the phone, guess I should actually do work today...

5 comments:

SUPER said...

You, too, could always move back to Liberal. Mom pointed out that if we get the house..even if we all moved back..we'd fit. Think o the money you could save for that hotel and restaurant! ha

rubyslipperlady said...

I'm sorry, were you talking with me.

Friar Tuck said...

Just do it Amy! LIBERAL IS CALLING

rubyslipperlady said...

You have got to be kidding me. Liberal is calling, and it's say ONLY come for vacation
!

Friar Tuck said...

LOL.