Thursday, October 13, 2005

SCORE!

Last night I scored tickets through a friend, to go to a MN Wild hockey game. They were good seats and we won 6-0. We had such a great time. I'm not s sports enthusiast, nor do I understand hockey fully (although I do know that they have new rules this year that are supposed to help increase scoring) it's great when your team is winning. There was also one good fight, which is really what hockey is all about, doncha know.

Yea! Went to hockey in the Frozen Tundra and walked a mile back to my car in the rain, but at least I parked for free! Oh, but I did eat a sausage with onions, cheese curds, mini-donuts and a coke. Hey, I shared the curds and donuts! Since the ticket was free it was ok. Kinda like drinking diet pop with a candy bar. It all evens out.

A great big thanks to Lynnae for hookin' me up with the ticket! Hooray!

2 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Sounds like fun! I love how you are always up for an adventure.

rubyslipperlady said...

there's no time like the present