Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hi-freakin'-larious!

You have got to see this and turn the sound up. Not offensive and fun for all. Someone from work told me about it and it's a riot! Apparently these two kids were wasting time and not studying (hmmm, sounds familiar) and now they have some sort of commercial gig with Nikkon, maybe? I can't remember. Maybe I could waste some more time trying to find out. It's an Asian company that starts with an "N" I believe.

Enjoy!

You can also find this by going to Google and searching for 2 Chinese students. It's the 2nd listing that comes up.

4 comments:

3e said...

It's hilarious! Thanks for sharing! The company is sina.com

SUPER said...

That is TOTALLY something we would do. Too bad we didn't!

rubyslipperlady said...

Andrea and I used to waste timy studying like this all the time, only with the Village People and Joe Diffe, not BSB.

rubyslipperlady said...

I know, I kept waiting for him to do something, you know, add a little somethin'-somethin', but alas.