Friday, October 28, 2005

My life

I was talking with a friend last night about community. I love living in community. I'm brainstorming ways to get to know my own apartment community, and I'm kinda excited about that opportunity when my thesis is finished. Anyway, in case you haven't taken a moment to check out my links. Here's a fun one to see one of my most favorite communities here in the Frozen Tundra. Click here and go to ministries and singles and enjoy the fun. Would also love to know what you think of our goals, schedule, etc and any ideas that you have for our group.

Well, Lynnae and I are heading to the Farmer's Market tomorrow morning in downtown St. Paul. Then Craig is going to fix my car for free (minus supplies). Then Jeff and I will go buy some wine and make supper for Richard and Lynnae and then we all head to the church to watch Craig's horrible movie. I love these people and God really blessed me with this church community.

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

You need to move your blog address from the front of the link

rubyslipperlady said...

I don't understand. And how do you know when and from where I log on?

SUPER said...

um..don't ya think it's a little late in the game to begin to know your apartment community? geez..you've lived there how long?
and you're moving when?

rubyslipperlady said...

hush! It's never too late. Plus, I want to make sure that the people below me are just loud and not abusive.