Friday, October 07, 2005

The latest wedding





I went to Colorado last weekend for my cousin Mike's wedding. It was so awesome and I'm so happy for him. Here are a few shots for you to enjoy.

The first shot is of my mom wearing the new pair of sexy shoes that I got and wore to the wedding. They are super fun and have about a 2.5 inch heal. Crazy!

The next one is Aunt Loly and me and I love my Aunt Loly! She is in her 80's and a hoot! It's her grandson, Mike, who got married. Isn't she pretty in pink.

Speak of the devil, the next photo is Mr. Groom himself, Mike. I didn't get a good shot of Kristy, bummer.

The final shot is my dear friend, the Friar, who was willing to hang with my family and carry my purse. (It's a good thing it matched his shoes!)

6 comments:

SUPER said...

Great shoes! Aunt Loly is always adorable! Mike looks great! And yes, HALLELUJAH Clint planned well and was able to match with your purse you weirdo!

rubyslipperlady said...

Hey, you know, it really is all about accessorizing.

Friar Tuck said...

About acessorizing....

Let it be known that I was planning on matching my tie with Amy's outfit, but she did not let me know what she was wearing in time.

Once again let me assert that my secureness in my masculenity allowed for both these pictures to be taken.

Friar Tuck said...

Fiestaware anyone?

(I doubt anyone will get that joke)

rubyslipperlady said...

I didn't know what I was wearing until the night before! A girl can change her mind numerous times prior to actually leaving the house, you know.

Friar Tuck said...

Thats fine. Just wanting to point out accesorizing energy moves beyond the purse.