Monday, October 10, 2005

a bit bummed

My dear friend, Shari, from CO was supposed to visit this coming weekend, but plans change. Now it will be Dec until I get to see her. woa is me. Life goes on and I'll get more library time this way and when she's here, I'll be finished with the thesis, and we can celebrate our birthdays together, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, I ramble and it's time for a pop. Started reading a book the Friar loaned me last night which is good, and thought provoking in an odd way. It's about a woman who loves living in her small town and OPENS A CAFE. Lot to think about. Enjoying it though. Bad to read something for fun in the midst of study crunch time, I'm too easily distracted. Off for some hot tea to warm the bones and pop to get them moving!

3 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

So you are liking the book huh?

rubyslipperlady said...

Read for an hour last night instead of going to sleep. Hate to admit it but will probably do the same tonight. ARGH! This is why I shouldn't and don't usually read for fun during intense thesis work. This is the last one before THanksgiving.

SUPER said...

You and Shari will have a great time in December. All seems to make more sense for you too with your thesis...it's time to buckle down...no play!