Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sick & Dizzy

Now I've got a cold. Nothing really, might turn into a sinus infection, but life goes on, ya know.

I met with my advisor yesterday. The time line is longer than I had hoped but we'll make it work. Next major deadline is Nov. 4, then Nov. 21 for the entire thing and then defend the week of my birthday. Happy Birthday to me. yea.

I'm going to proof Ch. 2-3 tonight so that I can email to my prof tomorrow. Then go to praise band worship, yup, praise band worship. I think I said yes in the fog of my cold. yikes! I can hardly hear myself because I'm so stopped up right now, we'll see how that goes. Then cokes with a few friends and home to bed.

The school is calling me the next 3 days. ick. OK, I'm all about education, but you have to really want it. It's a royal pain in the butt.

2 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

I was feeling a little sniffly, but came to the conclusion that staying up all night watching LOST episodes did not help me with this I should not do it again.

The bad thing with me is with my sleep apnia, a cold even makes sleep less refreshing

SUPER said...

Don't have a cold..but was so sore and stiff from kickboxing last night, that I could barely even roll out of bed.
Just think..1.5 months and you are DONE with school...2.5 months..and I'm starting again. Now THAT is sick!