Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tag from SN - part one

I, too, will divy up the fun into two posts.


1. What ended your last relationship? friend - ugliness; dating - demands
2. When was the last time you shaved your legs? Christmas? It's winter, good grief, I need all the warmth that I can get
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am? getting ready for work
4. First thought after waking up this morning?My back still doesn't hurt much!
5. Are you any good at math? eh, survivable
6. Your prom night? good times, ending at Denny's
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? more likely infamous
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school? for both degrees and not at all disappointed that I did
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? I would hope, but Rubes usually changes everything. I think it's the Love Medley right now, but not certain
10. Last thing received in the mail? Sterling Bulletin, the weekley paper from the last place I lived.
11. How many different beverages have you drank today? 3 chocolate almond cookie hot tea, water, chai
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines? why wouldn't you?
13.Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? umm, bit embarassed - Billy Ray Cyrus, I think
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? beach? I grew up in Kansas - no water, no beach
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?All my wisdom teeth removed at the same time. The last tooth I could feel before he added more pain killer
16. What is out your back door? I live in an apartment - no back door.
17. Do you have any plans for tonight? yup, make up and my photo for the church directory
18. Do you like the ocean? eh.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorn? yup, don't like them though, if I'm going to recieve popcorn, I prefer it to be kettle or cinnamon - yummy!
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? If so, it didn't make an impression where I remember it.

21. Let's take a deep breath before we continue.

22. Something you are excited about? SCRAPBOOKING!
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? strawberry.
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? Sadly, no, I only remember one.
25. Describe your keys:I have 5 keys - key chains include a pickle from Sechler's Pickles, an orage one from Fleet Farm, an I "heart" NY that Chris gave me upon her return from vaca and I really have no idea what else is on there. That's only the main chain, I have several others.
26. Where do you keep your change? tossed into my purse, maybe my coin purse or the change spot on top of the book shelf in my bedroom for Stuey or the quarter dish in the living room for laundry.
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?Sunday at church
28. What kind of winter coat do you have? a tan peacoat sorta thing and a giant black down monster of a thing.
29. What was the weather like on your graduation? nice, well, it rained the morning of grad school grad, but was nice that evening when I graduate, which really doesn't matter since it was all inside.
30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? open or it gets cold, that and my apt. is ghost-free.

5 comments:

San Nakji said...

Ah, Ghost free. That would be bliss!

There's cinnamon popcorn? Wow, you Americans think of everything!

C'mon, Billy Ray Cyrus is aweseome! Nah, just kidding. You should be embarrassed ;o)

rubyslipperlady said...

Cinnamon popcorn is the best. I've never made it but may have to since I've found this recipie.
http://recipestoday.com/recipes/snacks/cinpopcorn.htm

Come on now, SN, don't break my heart, my achy breaky heart! You know you love Billy Ray!

SUPER said...

Billy Ray and his daughter have a tv sitcom on the Disney Channel. I was shocked to discover that!

And..please...for the love of pete...if you're not gonna shave your legs...at least quit TELLING people about it!

rubyslipperlady said...

Pete likes it when I don't shave.

SUPER said...

Trust me...he doesnt...know one does. It's just plain wrong and gross!