Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sterling Christmas



I love to go visit my friends in Sterling whenever I get to Kansas if it's possible. I was able visit campus, the bookstore (bought some treats for me and others), and get some serious visiting done to get the real scoop of what's going on these days. Then I was able to dine at Paddy's. Ahhh, Paddy's. It's under new ownership, which is sad and they don't have any idea how to make Paddy Cakes, but the company more than made up for it all. When I lived there they had breakfast night every Thursday and many of us would go so it was a mini-reunion. After supper, Joe2 and I went to Debbie and Andy's (aka Joe4) and then on to Hutch for drinks. It was so good to be back with part of the FABO VACA bunch. Dang we had fun back in the day.


4 comments:

SUPER said...

I'm assuming that is Debbie's hubby...since he's the only one I don't recognize.

rubyslipperlady said...

Yup!

SUPER said...

Can't lie..you look spaztastic in that last photo! ha

rubyslipperlady said...

Shut it!