Monday, January 08, 2007

photo journal

OK, so I cannot get any photos to upload and I know that you are all terribly disappointed. I will try again tomorrow at work perhaps. It'd be great to do it at lunch if only the computers in teh back worked, but mine at the front does so I multi-task.

So imagine and wait, it will be worth it. THere are, of course, baby pictures (Stuey's not mine). Pictures of the World's Largest Gingerbread House; newly engaged friends, Christmas parties and naps and festive fotos of the fam.

You won't want to miss it!

6 comments:

SUPER said...

Where was the gingerbread house thing?

rubyslipperlady said...

Mall of America. DAd had seen in on TV and told me about it (I already knew). So when I volunteered to take the later flight for a free ticket, I had 7.5 hours to kill so Jeff came and got me and we went to the MOA to check it out and have a peanut butter sandwich.

SUPER said...

Interesting. Did ya get to have a bite of it too?

rubyslipperlady said...

Thought about it but figured too many people had touched it.

San Nakji said...

Gingerbread house... mmmmmmmmmmmm.... :)

rubyslipperlady said...

It did look awfully tastey!