Monday, January 08, 2007

Job

Shocking. Job.

I still don't have a new one but am bound and determined to have a new one this year. I'm in limbo with two possibilities, both of which I do believe that I have mentioned. One in western KS and one in western Africa. We shall see.

I knew you were all waiting with baited breath so I thought I'd let you know. Hope to get ahold of some folks tomorrow and see where we go from there.

Also, I admit, the thought of going back to school has occured to me. Quick. Somebody slap me!

6 comments:

SUPER said...

More school? Not in MN though, right? How about K-State!!! Or CU or CSU? I'd come visit often to any of those locations! Oooh...or Vanderbilt, MTSU?

rubyslipperlady said...

Fuller in Cali.

SUPER said...

For the love.... you've lost your mind.

rubyslipperlady said...

I know.

I'm guessing it's a phase that will pass.

San Nakji said...

Africa would be cool! Get that one!

rubyslipperlady said...

Provided my boss gives me a couple of days off the end of the month I will be flying to Grand Rapids, Michigan for training.

BTW: Did I mention that this is a VOLUNTEER position where I'd have to raise my salary? It would be enough to live on though, no worries.