Friday, April 28, 2006

House requirements

I intend to move from my current apartment dwelling, hopefully back into the world of homeownership. That would be single-family-dwelling-homeownership.

My requirements include:
garage (NOT as the first thing you see of the house)
central heat and air
2 bedroom minimum
a short drive to work

My preferences include:
multicultural neighborhood
3 bedrooms/2 bath
attached garage
dishwasher (that works really well)
brick exterior
not a commute into the sun and 10 minutes or less (realizing that if I stay in the city this one probably won't happen)

I'm just putting things together in my mind so I'm ready when I actually start talking to a realtor. Any suggestions? The house purchase will be in the Twin Cities or Colorado.

4 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

I hope it all goes well! Which do you prefer? Twin Cities or Colorado? Or does it matter?

I'm really glad to hear that the interviews are going well. My prayers that all goes how you want it. *hugs*

rubyslipperlady said...

Thanks for the concern, Robin. 'preciate it.

I don't know which job I prefer, really. When it's not winter here, I rather like it, so who knows? I'm trying to be open to whatever God desires for me.

Friar Tuck said...

Yeah, my post was mostly in response to my mother....and her whole lecture about things.

And my contention that more than I am single for more reasons than self esteem about body image.

And here I thought I was putting in lots of light hearted and funny stuff.....

rubyslipperlady said...

It's not a second home like I own two, just the second time I hope to own a home. Don't want the blogworld to think I'm loaded. Might be fun, but so not true.