Tuesday, April 04, 2006

scam

Alright, so it's not really a scam and it doesn't really qualify as unfair, but I don't like those blogs that are businesses or just giant advertisements. What a disappointment to click onto some interesting sounding blog to discover - oh, great, giant ad.

Sometimes I like to click on the scroll of the recently updated blogs and just see what I see. Never really find anything terribly interesting or worth my time (because I'm so busy here at work, you know).

Look at the time, time to reboot and head to a church meeting about our youth. yea!

7 comments:

San Nakji said...

I hate them! Why does blogspot let them exist?

rubyslipperlady said...

I wonder that same thing myself. BTW San Nakji, have I ever mentioned that your photo reminds me of a dog toy my sister gave her dog once? hmmm.

rubyslipperlady said...

I wonder that same thing myself. BTW San Nakji, have I ever mentioned that your photo reminds me of a dog toy my sister gave her dog once? hmmm.

Friar Tuck said...

It is a lot better than what we have at myspace though--where every page is littered with banners and ads.

Brotha Buck said...

I've come across some very scary blogs by hitting that next button!

rubyslipperlady said...

I know, but it makes the day go by. . .

Oricon Ailin said...

I totally agree. It's one of those things that annoy me to no end!