Thursday, July 06, 2006

What shall I say today?

I haven't done a real blog entry of any substance in what seems like ages. It's time, I'm just not sure what to say. I've had much to say but am aware that not everyone wants or needs to hear what I might blather on about and really, do we need more blathering out on the web? I think not (and yet continue to blather away right here). Ignore.

I google me and get nothing. My name is too common. That's sorta sad, but also not at all. I understand that employers and prospective employers look up people on myspace and blogs, etc. I guess they just can't find me and I like that thought. While I know the internet isn't personal, it's different in a personal sort of way. It gives me some measure of annonimitiy, however, if I really wanted it that way, I'd start a new one and tell no one about it and write deep probing dark and dreary secrets there so no one knew they came from me.

I've thought about it though.

-----------

I'm sitting at work looking at two plain clothes officers downt he hall that for some reason make me laugh. Sometimes at work I experience or witness things that previously were only a part of my TV/movie watching life and to see it in reality makes me giggle. Some days it just makes me terribly sad. Right now, I choose to hold back my giggling.

I'm done for now. I am trying to write and there's too much going on at work.

I'm going to Iowa for a long weekend to meet my parents. Should be fun. I mean, as fun as Iowa gets, right? Maybe I should be careful? I just applied for a job in Iowa.

4 comments:

rubyslipperlady said...

You are such a freak.

San Nakji said...

It's good to be anonymous on the web. As long as people can find Ruby Slipper Lady, that should be enough don't you think? Don't let the Man find you!

SUPER said...

Big Brother is always watching! Didn't you read 1984? I mean...get with the program! ha

rubyslipperlady said...

I'm Man free, although, I'd be willing for one Man to find me. Just not sure which one I want to find me yet.