Monday, July 03, 2006

Raspberry Pickin'




More photos for you enjoyment (because I'm sure that you love them all). I'm learning more and more about my camera and that's exciting. So anyway. . .

I went to a friend's home for lunch after church yesterday and he has a raspberry patch for which he is well known in our circle of friends. His job is to always bring some delicious and delectable berry dessert. YUMMY! I'm really grown to appreciate raspberries, let me tell you. LOVE 'EM!

So, as I invited a couple of friends to join us, Joy exclaimed, "Mark with the raspberries!?" She was almost in the car before I could say yes. (just kidding, well sorta)

So here's the fun that we had before we started lunch. We ate the berries for appetizers, with the meal and then had a raspberry sorbet for dessert. Have I mentioned, YUMMY!

Now while strawberries are probably my favorite berry, I don't know anyone with a strawberry patch, so I thrououghly enjoy the raspberries I'm able to get. What's your favorite berry?

No comments: