Monday, July 03, 2006

Bocce fun for all!




I bought a bocce set on Thursday and had friends over to try it out on Friday. We don't necessarily follow correct rules, but we had a grand time. This is our measuring technique in action and Mark guarding the neighbor's window so it doesn't get broken with any wild bocce tosses. The next shots include some fun action and team shots. The first time I played bocce was when I moved here about three years ago. Some guy I'd never met was among the players and his dog ran in front of me just as I let go of the ball and the ball hit it in the head causing it's jaw to get momentarily stuck in it's coller and we all thought it was having a seziure. It was awful! BTW: The dog is a Brittney Spaniel and so the guy thought he'd name it something French and went with Ami since dogs are man's best friend. Serious, he named his dog Amy.

2 comments:

SUPER said...

you are bizarre. i prefer croquet!

rubyslipperlady said...

No way! Bocce is way better (and noone can chase you down with a mallet - Aunt Sue!) Bocce is more portable, has less parts and is an all around FABO GAME!

You know you're just jealous.