Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thesis Dedication

Dedication
For my sisters who have inspired me. Their joy in others and inability to see difference as something that is wrong along with their desire to love and be loved touches my heart. Thank you for not only being my little sisters, but also my friends. I love you.
I dedicate this work to the Lord. I still do not know why He chose to bring me to Bethel University and the Frozen Tundra of Minnesota, but here I am. I am eager to see how He uses this work in my life and the lives of others to teach us to grow, to be open and learn to walk the line between cultures, deeply enjoying both sides. All glory and honor to Him.

3 comments:

SUPER said...

Aww shucks!

Buy thesis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Buy Thesis said...

After read blog topic's related post now I feel my research is almost completed. happy to see that.Thanks to share this brilliant matter.

Buy thesis